We represent the common everyday person when he or she has serious trouble with:
1. The Government. When we say the government, it usually comes in one of two forms: either taxes or criminal charges. Both should be defended and minimized. We are also experienced in liquor licensing and LLC formation.
2. Banks. We are involved with banks in several ways. Bank assets can become “stuck” after someone dies, or when someone is seriously ill. We can unstick them through many legal tools that are available to us: the probate process, guardianships and powers of attorney. We also deal with banks as creditors to defend foreclosures and help Debtors file for relief. We only represent Debtors and do not moonlight representing banks/lenders.
3. Insurance Companies. Insurance companies are for-profit and only out-for-themselves. We generally run into them when it comes to injured persons with serious injuries which often arise from Car Accidents or Workmen injured on-the-job.
Our pool of customers, or clientele are made up of the everyday public who needs assistance though serious matters.
We are currently focusing our practice on servicing our current, ongoing clients and their legal matters. We are also accepting new clients in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy — New filings, all Chapters
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injuries — Car, Truck, Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Business and Corporate Law
- Liquor Licensing
- DUI Defense
- Estate Administration (Probate)
- Estate Planning (Wills, new Wills, updates, revisions and Trusts)
- Real Estate
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Power of Attorney and Healthcare Power of Attorney
Although we practice law in a small community where we live and work, we are proud to have many fine connections within the Western Pennsylvania legal community. We have built a strong network of colleagues in which we refer cases when appropriate. We focus our referral efforts in the following areas:
- Criminal Defense – Erie & Crawford Counties
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Erie, Pittsburgh and all surrounding areas
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy – all of Western Pennsylvania–Erie to Pittsburgh
- Social Security Disability – initial application and appeals
In the above “referral” areas of law, we have had a lot of success first meeting with clients, putting-out any initial fires, and then bringing in the referral attorney. This is part of our practice and helps us to be sure that we give you a referral attorney who is a good fit. However, we prefer not to make family law, divorce or custody referrals.
Our contact information is above AND below (we like to be thorough!). We are here to help.
(814) 796-1987 . 114 High Street . Waterford, PA